[BKARTS] Searching for Spanish Speaking Volunteers

The Los Angeles Book Arts Center is planning on participating in  the Feria
Del Libro on June 11, it is a free book arts festival that takes  place in East
LA.  We will be offering a book making project to the  children and would
love to have some volunteers who speak Spanish to assist with  translation and
book making.  We are also happy to  have volunteers who want to help with the
project even if they do not speak  Spanish.  If you have some free time during
the day on June 11 to assist on  this joyful art project please respond to this
e-mail so we can  discuss the specifics.

Thank you.

Lisa Deutsch
President
Los Angeles Book Arts  Center