[BKARTS] MSDS

Peter D. Verheyen said:

(snip)
>Theoretically, Material Data Safety Sheets (MSDS) are required by law for
>any products that can be used in the workplace. These will usually provide
>plenty of clues as to what is in something. (snip)

Well said.  Except for the part about the law Re: MSDS' being a theory.

Among the books in my reference collection is _Clinical Toxicology of
Commercial Products_, which includes a vast number of formulations of
everything from Crayola crayons to Sweetheart Toilet Soap, and thousands
of other commercial products, listing the essential chemicals used.

As well as a dozen or more volumes of _The Chemical Formulary_, and other
Bookes of Secrets ranging back more than a thousand years.

There ain't much new under the sun.

Jack