Re: [BKARTS] blank journals (Advertisement)

Dear Linda,

I was expecting one of the suppliers in the US to respond to your query, but
seeing as none of them have, I am pleased to advise that we stock a small
range of book blanks.  They can be found on our web site at:
http://www.hewit.com/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Book_Blocks_38.html

The blank journal/note books are currently out-of-stock but are due in
imminently.

best wishes,

David

David Lanning J. Hewit & Sons Ltd. sales@xxxxxxxxx http://www.hewit.com Mobile: 07947 754842 Voice Mail: +44 (0) 1494 435314