Re: [BKARTS] ...... books to be leather-treated

Tony,

Consider this. My leather preserver is intended for
ONLY dry rotted leather. Leather in this condition
especially when is powdery is considered hopeless
because there is no existing treatment. I offer one,
and everyone is worried about its long term effects.
I find that amusing. I compare their response to
doctors treating a terminally ill cancer patient who's
death near. There is no known cure but the doctors
refuse to try-out a new untried method for fear it
will kill the patient.

Isn't he going to die anyway? Isn't the dry rotted
leather going to disintegrate anyway? Where's the harm
in trying something untested? It can't do much harm
and there is the possibility of it helping.

Ed