Re: [BKARTS] ...... books to be leather-treated

Just a thought.
(Forgive me if this was suggested prior to my joining this list...I'm a new
member...)
I wonder if it would be helpful to everyone here, and who  knows how else it
would broaden your product's exposure, to market small sample vials of your
leather preserver?  I take this from a man in Massachusetts who created a
wonderful brown/sepia "walnut ink", and dispersed in in tiny vials to
stores...who gave them out to interested customers. It worked. Many returned
to purchase the product.

Just and idea,
Christina