[BKARTS] Let's take up our scissor?

Group,

We may agree or disagree, but might we move on?
I thought we  had. Even our moderator was moved by a kindred feeling.

I propose we take our scissors and "snip" the part of this thread with ego
in it. What do you say?

Perhaps, so everyone can scratch their respective itches, those still heated
and with need to reign might take it outside the group sandbox. Taking the
mano-a-mano to email-a-email. Apologies for the playground metaphor, but
(lonnng ellipsis).

Very sincerely,
New to the group, interested to learn in an ego-free setting, recently
encouraged but waning, to be honest. Lurking and hoping  for peace,
Christina