From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jeff
Peachey
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 12:13 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Bevelled boards

There is a picture of a board beveling machine in Harrild and Sons catalogue
of bookbinders machinery from 1892, reprinted in 1988  by The Guild of Craft
Bookworkers, Sydney AU.  Or you can use a spokeshave or wood workers plane.
jeff

Jeffrey S. Peachey, PA-AIC
Book, Paper and Archives Conservator
150 E. 3rd. St, Suite 3E