[BKARTS] TUNE IN AT THE LIBRARY - The Donnell Library, NY

If your summer plans include a visit to sme or all the wonderful
things going on on 53rd Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenue in New
York City-- MOMA, The Museum of Arts and Design (Don't miss Dual
Visions, the Simona and Jerome Chazen collection) or going to see the
COLOR JOURNALS exhibition at The Donnnell Library Center (NYPL)--

I invite you to take a look in The Donnell Library's window to see my
Dancing Display of Kut Paper Kids (with books!) celebrating the
Children's Library Summer Reading Program, TUNE IN AT THE LIBRARY.

It couldn't have been completed without the Library staff's incredible
gluing and pasting skills and Riverside Paper Company's generously
donated Tru-Ray fade resistant papers.

The kolorful display will be in the window until September.

Donnell Library Center
The New York Public Library
20 West 53rd Street
between Fifth and Sixth Ave
New York, New York

If you can't get to New Yawk and would like to see the window, drop me
a note (off line) and I'll send you a .jpg.
--
          ALICE