From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Andrea Thrams
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 11:15 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 1 Jun 2005 to 2 Jun 2005 (#2005-153)

Richard, I have never seen painted boards anything like those you
mention. They are luscious. Would you be willing to share what kind of
board you have gessoed? I have been covering boards with painted papers
and paste papers for some of my field journals.  While I like the look,
it is not so durable as something painted with acrylic or lacquer might
be. I am intrigued. Andie