[BKARTS] Enter the Dragonsblood

My "Dragonsblood and Ashes" workshop will be offered in Hawaii early
in January of 2006. This is a five-day workshop covering most aspects
of medieval book production exclusive of binding: quill-cutting,
binders, colors, dyes, inks, vellum preparation, etc.

More details forthcoming, or you can contact me directly.

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
THE ORANGE PRESS, publishing "Vellum Preparation: History and
Technique"
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the
techniques of the medieval scribe