[BKARTS] Which is better? Gudy O or 3M Scotch RMA

Hey Gang,

Someone recently recommended "Gudy O" roll adhesive from Talas and it sounds
great. Wanting to support my local merchants I can purchase "3M Scotch 568
Repositionable Mounting Adhesive" and avoid the shipping costs.

Would this 3M product be a good alternative? Any opinions on which one is a
better product in terms of longevity or permanent stickiness or ease of use?
I'm doing paper collage in artist books.

Thanks!

Kevin