Re: [BKARTS] Creating an archival adhesive

Peter,

…Or reply online since I, too and maybe others would be interested in getting some of your glue.

theresa

On Jun 5, 2005, at 9:43 AM, Michael Andrews wrote:

Hello Peter

I tried searching the archive, but cannot figure out how to get some of your
glue.
Help please
Reply off line if you like at apeiron@xxxxxxxxxxxx

michael