Re: [BKARTS] I wnat to read this Drucker article

Can someone direct me to the "Drucker article" that people are responding
to? Or send it to me offline

Thanks
Judith Margolis

Bright Idea Books/ Fine Illustration/ Book Design
website: www.judithmargolis.com
recent exhibit: www.judithmargolis.com/sefirot