Re: [BKARTS] acrylic medium

Acrylic medium is archival and safe. It won't yellow overtime. It dries
flexible and clear. Basically once any acrylic based medium dries, it is
dried plastic. My favorite brand is Golden soft gel gloss...but locally in
L.A. I've also used "Nova Color" brand paints and they have been around for
decades. I tend to stick, however, though with Acrylic medium for
"collaging/painting and using PVA glue for bookbinding. But that said,
there shouldn't be any reason why you can't use acrylic medium for
bookbinding...just remember a little goes a long way.

Best
Kelly

 EGorey99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 www.KellyKilmer.com/
Upcoming classes: So CA, MA (Stamp Act Marshfield, MA), CT
(www.thestampstudio.com/), CAN (www.artwerx.ca/), AZ
(www.artunraveled.com/) and more TBA!!!