[BKARTS] Help Locating a Particular Book Conservator

** Low Priority **

Help Anyone,

I am trying to locate a particular Book Conservator whose first name is
Janice, living in Maryland or the DC area.  I do not know her last name.
 Several years ago she worked at the Smithsonian and is now in private
practice.  I think she graduated from the Columbia program. If you know
her, please provide her phone number or e-mail address.

Thanks,
Martha

Martha Edgerton, Chief Conservator
Preservation Department