[BKARTS] and on the topic of secret belgians . . .

I just purchased the Belgian Eyelet kit from Quietfire Designs
(suggested by someone on this list), and for anyone eager to try this
book structure, I highly recommend it -- the instructions are excellent,
and, of course, you also get the materials to build one. Also, Suzanne,
the proprietor, was a pleasure to deal with (answered emails quickly,
etc.). Their URL: www.quietfiredesign.com/byhandproductspaperkits.html

Matthew

--
Matthew Garelick