Send me your address at lderomanis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I'll get some out to you.
No problem.
Thanks

On Jun 7, 2005, at 3:53 PM, Christina wrote:

Lisa,
I know the ones and they sound great, I'd love some...so please advise on
the next best step! (Address, postage, etc.)

I appreciate everyone for letting me know what works for them.
Keep it coming!
Christina

From: Lisa DeRomanis <lderomanis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 15:43:08 -0400
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Organizing those bits and bobs

It's funny but since my company does a lot with media related stuff
like burning cd's they throw out the plastic containers that the cd's
come in. They are about six inches high five inches round and the cover
locks on. I also get some that are small about 3 inches high. About 50
CD/DVD's come in those. You will know what I mean if you were to buy
cds or something at office max.
I fill them with my different colored buttons, ribbons, glue sticks,
notions, even sponge brushes. They are clear, durable and stack on top
of each other nicely.

If you want some I can mail them to you. They give them all to me
instead of throwing them out. LOL.