Re: [BKARTS] Organizing those bits and bobs

    A member of this list keeps all her odds and ends in a set of old library card
catalog drawers.  A very neat idea.  And you can pick up these file cabinets for a
song on EBAY.

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

 The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to
purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel from the front window,
but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.