Re: [BKARTS] Organizing those bits and bobs

   Ah, those wonderful containers, I use them to store my torn strips of
Japanese tissue.   I label them with the name of the tissue and stack them
up along the shelf.  Since they are clear I can quickly see what needs
replenishing.  I doubt the computer industry knows what a blessing its
disposables are to bookbinders.
 Dorothy Africa