Re: [BKARTS] Organizing those bits and bobs

Amen to that sister!!

On Jun 8, 2005, at 8:02 AM, Dorothy Africa wrote:

Ah, those wonderful containers, I use them to store my torn strips of
Japanese tissue. I label them with the name of the tissue and stack them
up along the shelf. Since they are clear I can quickly see what needs
replenishing. I doubt the computer industry knows what a blessing its
disposables are to bookbinders.
Dorothy Africa