[BKARTS] Board Slotting

No replies yet on board slotting... Having been frustrated again by failing to keep the edges of powdery sheepskin from blackening during the traditional leather rebacking process, I've set up my Dremel in its little router table jig and have successfully slotted an old board. (Took about ten minutes, not counting the search for my safety glasses.)

Has anybody (surely the inimitable Mr. Minter...) experimented with this? I'd like to hear, especially, about some concerns.