[BKARTS] Organizing bits and bobs

Several of the restaurants we order in from send the food in sturdy,
microwavable, plastic boxes with black bottoms and clear snap on lids. They come in
various sizes, round and oblong. I've found the oblong ones very useful for
organizing stuff. Less colorful than cigar boxes, but you can see into them.  I
also save the little plastic containers the restaurants use for dressing and
sauces. These are good for really small things like screws, brads, and whatnot.

Sally