[BKARTS] finishing stove

Dear Folks,

I have been looking for a 110v finishing stove. I would love Hewitts 230v
one, but don't have a 230v line I can use. I have a request in to Talas
about their $375 model (110v vs 220v). Does anyone know about making one? Or
other sources, used or cheaper? I have the money and am looking for one
right away.

thanks,
-rob