Re: [BKARTS] finishing stove

There are lots of things on EBAY that will work as finishing stoves, for instance
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48729&item=7521424416&rd=1.
Seome of the things offered don't have all the features than a real finishing stove
does, for instance, the toothed surrounding ring,.
I have the Talas stove, and it works quite well.  I use the 110 model.

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

 The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to
purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel from the front window,
but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.