[BKARTS] Storing Paper

One solution to storing by color is to get some 2 gallon size zip-lock type storage bags.  These are 13" x 15" so will handle paper up to that size.  Put like colors together in a bag.  It is easy to lift through the bags looking for the color you want, slip out the entire bag without disturbing the other bags and remove just the paper you want.  Unfortunately, these bags are too big for those storage drawer boxes but they will store nicely on an open shelf and you can see all the colors at once.  The zip-lock bags of various sizes also are great for storing scraps of paper, either by size and/or color.

Hope this helps.

d.guffey
  .... does anyone have a suggestion about paper?  The 8 1/2 by by 11 or
  12 by 12 stuff?  I know you should not store it vertically but thats
  what I have for know.  I bought some plastic boxes with drawers from a
  discount store (am I sure they are everywhere) and the 8 1/2 by 11 fits
  lying down but they 3" inches deep.  I have arranged them by color but I
  always have to pull them all out and usually end up bending some.  I'd
  like something where I could store each shade separately, 1- 20 sheets.
  Has anyone figured aout a system?
  Thanks.

  --
  Mary Jo Koranda