[BKARTS] Beer painting

Have you heard of the Whiskey Painters of America? The group is composed of several famous men artists...they sit up to a bar, order a drink and paint with it. I thought it such a fun idea (non-drinker that I am), and have not been able to think of a title to equal it...Beer Painters of America doesn't have the same ring! However, their paintings using another sort of drink seems to be working. Maybe it is the sugar in the beer that is the culprit. Let us know if it continues to fade....mary beth d.
http://www.PictureTrail.com/sribbonpress