Re: [BKARTS] Organizing those bits and bobs

My husband (our family handyman) has long used a high shelf in the garage
onto which he has bolted the lids of Mason jars (think some brands of jam or
spaghetti sauce, plus home-canned veggies/fruits). He puts various screws,
and other small bits into the jars, and screws them UP into the  stationary
lids. I thought that was clever, and it sounds like the solution below,
though a bit heavier.

Maggie Hohle