[BKARTS] organizing stuff

Yes, a basic filing cabinet folder works well for us. We often print off
30 or so endpapers at a time, and then put them in a file folder.
They've kept really well, some of them for months at a time with no ill
effect. We also have a set of 2" deep IKEA shelves that work well for
larger sheets.

For smaller do-dads and whatchimucallits, we use small IKEA drawers,
made of wood. We got these on sale for a couple of dollars, and they are
great for ribbon, notions, and other such interesting items as we find
to put in books.