Re: [BKARTS] Beer painting - What beer...?

I had to chuckle reading the message, wondering what sort of beer you
used, then I remembered that American beer is shall we say ..
somewhat different??   Perhaps colder to start with?   Was it draught
bitter or mild, strong ale or weak ...  one could go on.  I must ask my
wife if she has tried beer for her watercolours - not that I want her to
use mine, of course, I have better use for it being an engineer!

Perhaps you should try the various beers whilst contemplating the use
to which each could be put in carrying the pigments to your paper!

Yours merrily

Rodney Fry
Crowthorne
England

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Message sent with PegasusMail 4.21B
System W98 4.10.2222A 2nd Edn on ABIT KR7A-RAID,
McAfee VirusScan v5.21, Mozilla v1.7 browser
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx