Thanks for
your thoughts,
A.

On Jun 8, 2005, at 9:00 PM, Automatic digest processor wrote:

Date:    Wed, 8 Jun 2005 22:44:55 -0500
From:    marybethd <marybethd@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Beer painting

Have you heard of the Whiskey Painters of America? The group is
composed =
of several famous men artists...they sit up to a bar, order a drink and
=
paint with it. I thought it such a fun idea (non-drinker that I am),
and =
have not been able to think of a title to equal it...Beer Painters of =
America doesn't have the same ring! However, their paintings using =
another sort of drink seems to be working. Maybe it is the sugar in the
=
beer that is the culprit. Let us know if it continues to fade....mary =
beth d.
http://www.PictureTrail.com/sribbonpress