[BKARTS] Peru - Any bookish things?

We are heading to Peru in late July. Most of our
itinerary is pretty full, but we will have a couple
days in Lima at the beginning. Are there any
papermaking or other bookish things to do/see in the
Lima area. We do have a couple free days in/around
Cusco as well, I think.

Thanks!
Kara
http://www.karasjoblom.com