Re: [BKARTS] Drucker's Gate

"Warm fuzzy" was been too inflamatory a term to toss off in my original
posting (though it DID get things moving...) A more apt phrasing might be
that the supportive community of artist's book practicioners is a double
edged sword..while it has been essential to the success of many, many
artists, it has also created an atmosphere where critical analysis is tough
to foster.

If all we do is begin to use the tools that Johanna has set forth to
evaluate our own work then they're already very valuable.

Roberta