Re: [BKARTS] Drucker's Gate

I'm glad to see the discussion continue along the thread Shireen, Mary and
Matthew are pursuing.

I posted the link to the LA Times review of the Getty show because it is
one of the few examples we see of a book art exhibition being commented on
beyond the insular community. The curators at the Getty are to be commended
for mounting a show that raises enough hackles to get a "real world"
critical response, however misguided, outdated, and ill-informed. There are
some real issues involved that Mr. Pagel has nailed.  If you missed it, go
http://www.calendarlive.com/galleriesandmuseums/cl-et-artistbook7jun07,2,2158576.story

Matthew wrote:

--
 Richard