small, well-made book.

(creativepro.com)
By  John D. Berry, creativepro.com contributing editor
Monday, June 13, 2005

[Excerpt]

"Writing is the solid form of language, the precipitate," writes Robert
Bringhurst. "Speech comes out of our mouths, our hands, our eyes in
something like a liquid form and then evaporates at once." This image
gives him the title for the essay in which it appears, "The Solid Form
of Language," a remarkable meditation on the nature of written language
that Bringhurst subtitles, "An Essay on Writing and Meaning."

-- JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764 77501-Cancun Q. Roo Mexico http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/blog