[BKARTS] Photos: Variations on the Secret Belgian

Just in case anyone's still interested: I've finally managed to upload photos of some books and boxes made with my variations on the Secret Belgian binding form.  Once you've mastered the basic sewing pattern, there's so much you can do with it.

(The web site is rather rudimentary, and altogether new; comments are welcome!)

Cheers,
Cara

Cara Schlesinger
Faenwyl Bindery