From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Cara
Schlesinger
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 10:16 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Photos: Variations on the Secret Belgian

Just in case anyone's still interested: I've finally managed to upload
photos of some books and boxes made with my variations on the Secret Belgian
binding form.  Once you've mastered the basic sewing pattern, there's so
much you can do with it.

(The web site is rather rudimentary, and altogether new; comments are
welcome!)

Cheers,
Cara

Cara Schlesinger