Re: [BKARTS] Drucker's Gate

this may interest ... charles leadbeater writes about the pro-am economy
http://www.demos.co.uk/catalogue/proameconomy/ ... "For Pro-Ams, leisure is
not passive consumerism but active and participatory, it involves the
deployment of publicly accredited knowledge and skills, often built up over
a long career, which has involved sacrifices and frustrations." some of
these amateurs are just as skilled, creative and knowledgeable as the
professionals ... linda

---