Re: [BKARTS] Drucker's Gate

At 07:05 PM 6/13/2005, Richard Minsky wrote:
 linda carroli wrote:
> charles leadbeater writes about the pro-am economy
> http://www.demos.co.uk/catalogue/proameconomy/

Thanks, linda!

This is a great download. I agree with this attitude and suggest that
everyone take advantage of the free Acrobat download of the full document.

This is an interesting article. Thanks for posting it. Somewhat along these lines, I can't understand the attitude that scrapbooking and other similar crafts could cheapen the book arts, any more than my love of playing the piano could in any way threaten a professional musician. Why shouldn't anyone enjoy making books? Many community centers offer painting classes, which lots of people enjoy taking. Does this turn Rembrandt's paintings into lesser work?

Shireen

Shireen Holman, Printmaker and Book Artist
email: shireen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.shireenholman.com