Re: [BKARTS] Drucker's Gate

>>I can't understand the attitude that scrapbooking and other similar crafts
could cheapen the book arts, any more than my love of playing the piano
could in any way threaten a professional musician.>>

I think the problem occurs when, due to a variety of standards, my poor
rendition of Chopin's #2 Concerto is considered on par with Yvgeny Kissin's
interpretation. Drucker seems not to be declaring a cease and desist on
amateur endeavors as much as trying to establish what should be measurement
of professional work.

Karen Terrell Pardue, MLIS
University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
(719) 262-4335
kpardue@xxxxxxxx