Re: [BKARTS] Drucker's Gate

The article is published in the current issue of the Bonefolder
<http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder/vol1no2contents.htm>. The direct URL
to the issue in PDF format is
<http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder/BonefolderVol1No2.pdf>.

p.

At 12:08 PM 6/14/2005, you wrote:
Hello,

I would very much apprciate getting a reference to an original
Drucker's article.
It appears that I missed it, and all I see is the discussion of it.

Thank you
elka kazmierczak
http://www.elkadesigns.com

Peter D. Verheyen, Publisher