[BKARTS] Book_Arts-L: Responding, Subscribing, unsubscribing, and setting options

When responding to messages, please delete all non-essential elements of
the message you are replying to, especially if you receive the digest. By
not doing so, you make it harder to read your message and add to the noise
and clutter.

Full information on subscribing, unsubscribing, and setting other options
can be found in the Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive at
<http://www.philobiblon.com>. You'll find it in the sidebar at the left.

Briefly, to subscribe, the command is:

Subscribe Book_Arts-L "Your Full Real Name"

which is sent to:

listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe, send:

Unsub Book_Arts-L

to:

listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note spelling of list name. All of these processes are fully
automated, and syntax is vital. Please note the spelling of the listname,
and double check before sending.

If you are changing ISP's / email providers, please unsubscribe from the
old account before resubscribing from the new. Regrettably, I cannot add
subscribers manually, but should your address have changed, and you no
longer have access to the old, please let me know, and I'll remove you.

Thank you,

Peter Verheyen
Listowner, Book_Arts-L

>> In schoen gebundenen Buechern blaettert man gern. <<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email> mailto:verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster - The Book Arts Web> http://www.philobiblon.com
<Listowner - Book_Arts-L>  mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx