[BKARTS] Book on Book History

Hi Sue,

The "Smithsonian Book of Books" is a wonderful reference on the history
of books, book arts, typography, etc., with lots of beautiful photos. It
should help inspire a group of neophytes! I first got it from a local
library, then bought a used copy through Amazon for a very reasonable
price.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/089599030X/qid=1118939888/
sr=8-3/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i3_xgl14/002-6541185-0086444?v=glance&s=books&n=50
7846

Best,
Linda Stinchfield