Re: [BKARTS] struggle for validation and inclusion

John, you're entitled to your own opinion, of course; but your
description of the history of photographic criticism is so inaccurate
on a factual basis that I can't let that pass without objection. I'd
be glad to answer in detail, but this is not a photography list, and
besides, you'll find the same details in any basic survey of the
history of photography.

Cordially,

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com