Re: [BKARTS] the art of communication and the communication of art

I don't know why my last sentence got cut off, but it was important, so I'll
try again to post it....

Ann, we who agree with your well stated opinion THANK YOU for so clearly
enunciating the thoughts and feelings held by so many who are not as gifted
as you in the fine art of communication, but who may be extraordinarily
gifted in expressing their intelligent thoughts through art, despite lacking
impressive credentials....

KR