[BKARTS] A Note from Caitlin

Dear Friends,

We know how grateful Mom was for each of you. Your constant prayers, good
thoughts, gifts and cards enriched her life and carried her through many a
rough day.

On Saturday, June 18, 2005, Mary passed-over into the spirit world. David
was with her.

There will be funeral services within a week, and we will send you the
details as soon as we've made the arrangements.

We thank every one of you for being part of Mary's phenomenal journey.

With Love & Gratitude,

The Crest Family

David

Caitlin