[BKARTS] Urgent -- Needs help in NY at JFK Airport

As of 6:30 pm EDT Monday 6/20/2005

Friends and Colleagues ---- Jan Sobotova,
Jarmila Sobotova, wife of Jan, needs help at JFK Airport.
She and their son, young Jan, were traveling back to the Czech Republic
when he disappeared on Saturday. He is 32 and has a health problem; he
walked away while she was in the Ladies Room.
Sadly, the New York Police have been of little help. Jarmila is
frantic. She is unfamiliar with our police system and does not know
where to go for help. Fortunately, the Czech Embassy is beginning to
assist her.
Jarmila is currently staying in a hotel awaiting word --- the hotel
number is 718-995-9000; I also have a room number, if needed.
If you have any ideas as to how to help, please contact me or Pamela
Leutz in Dallas, Texas at 214-660-828.

Thank You,
Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike