Re: [BKARTS] The struggle for validation and inclusion

Abby:

We all get funny looks sometimes... (maybe it's not the books). Just think about the trouble I had getting a Chinese foreign affairs officer by email to understand I wanted to teach making Western books! It's a small miracle I got a job at all. ;-P

Patrice