Re: [BKARTS] how to describe Artist's books

Dear Judith,

I with interest about your article in "Nashim, Journal of Jewish Women's
Studies and Gender Issues", Fall 2004 #8 dealing with artist's books. As a
Jewish woman making books the knowledge that others are out there leading
the way is heartening. I began making books about four years ago and have
exhibited at Perkins Library, Duke University and the McKissick Museum at
the University of South Carolina. I look forward to reading you article and
getting to know who and what is being done in the field I find so inspiring
and gratifying.

Thank you in advance for sending me the PDF of your article.

Susan Leeb
Chapel Hill, NC