[BKARTS] Services for Mary Crest

Hello Friends,

We will hold a memorial service for my Mom at 3:00 pm on Saturday, June 25,
2005.  The service will be held in the chapel at Oakdale Memorial Park,
located at 1401 S. Grand Ave. in Glendora, 91740. Here is a map
<http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=1401+S.+Grand+Ave.&csz=Glendora%2C+C
a&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=> .

There will be a reception following the services; the location of the
reception will be announced at that time.

Mom abhorred tiny places (claustrophobia) and darkness; she adored the ocean
and sunlight. We have agreed as a family, that Mom would prefer the later.
In light of that decision, there will be a cremation. In a couple of weeks,
our immediate family will travel to Oceanside, where Mom rented one of
Robert's Cottages every year for a decade, and go out into the ocean on a
charted boat, releasing her gently into the sparkling sunlight and her
favorite ocean.

Thank you all, so much, for you words of love and comfort that we have
received.

Love,

Caitlin