Re: [BKARTS] Guillotine Paper Cutters

I am aware of what a guillotine is, but I have also noticed that
shears are often advertised as guillotines because people don't
really know the difference. Of course we all do here so I should have
termed it properly.

While I would love to buy both at this time it's all about budget.
Too bad there isn't an all-in-one and while i'm dreaming maybe it can
shear sheet metal too.

Thanks for everyones help and suggestions!

-Debb

forgottentoybox.com

Thanks for the help and input everyone.